December 4, 2008
Western Capital Investigations
The Timeshare Chronicles
For Release to International Media via PRWEB.COM and CNN I Report
A Tahiti Village On Site LIVE Review, By Robert Paisola, CEO The Time Share Chronicles
YOU WANT REAL PRICING FACTS ON TAHITI VILLAGE? WE HAVE FACTS!
VERY VERY IMPORTANT CONSOLIDATED RESORTS VIP AUDIT UPDATE!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CONSOLIDATED RESORTS OR TAHITI VILLAGE, THEN YOU WILL WANT TO READ OUR FULL REVIEW, WHICH IS IN THE TRANSCRIPTION PROCESS.
HERE ARE SOME BASIC FACTS THAT WE HAVE LEARNED:
1. We have CONFIRMED that Consolidated Resorts, who is the parent company of TAHITI Village is being backed by an obscure unit of GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC, et sec:
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s Whitehall real estate fund said it made a ``substantial'' investment in Consolidated Resorts Inc., the time-share resort developer owned by closely held ASNY Corp. of Las Vegas.
Terms weren't disclosed. The companies formed a joint venture called ASNY Holdings LLC that will be managed by Arthur Spector, ASNY's founder, chairman and chief executive officer, New York- based Goldman said in a statement distributed by Business Wire today.
``We expect to combine this platform with our extensive resources in Whitehall to continue to grow this business into what we believe will be a world leader in the vacation ownership industry,'' said Stuart Rothenberg, the Goldman managing director who heads the firm's principal real estate investing unit, in the statement.
Consolidated Resorts, founded in 1982, has developed vacation ownership properties in Maui, Las Vegas and Orlando and has projects in development in Palm Springs and Kauai. Some of ASNY's assets and non-timeshare assets owned by Spector aren't included in the new venture.
The investment was made by Goldman's Whitehall Street Global Real Estate LP 2007 fund.
This fact has not been brought to public light because of the massive customer service issues that have been occurring at Consolidated Resorts flagship property, Tahiti Village. We are flying to New York City for our VIP Clients to meet with Goldman Sachs to let them listen to the audio of what we were told.
2. WE HAVE CONFIRMED that there have been DOUBLE DEEDING of properties in an effort by management to present an ARTIFICIAL CAP on members who join the resorts. This data is presented in articles on this site and will be the subject of a much larger article.
3. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO TAHITI VILLAGE IN LAS VEGAS,NEVADA IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ONLY MEET WITH MR. BRETT OLSEN, ( Pictured below with Mr. Robert Paisola ) WHO IS A SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WHOM WE SPENT MANY HOURS WITH TODAY DISCUSSING THE TAHITI VILLAGE PROJECT and IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WE CAN REFER YOU TO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT GET SCREWED.
4. LISTEN CAREFULLY!! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ANYONE ELSE, JUST SHOW UP, TELL THEM THAT YOU MUST SEE BRETT OLSEN AND REFUSE TO TALK TO ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE, ESPECIALLY THE CURRENT PROJECT MANAGER, Skip Cady.
We ARE NOT ENDORSING SKIP KADY, so DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
If you are in Las Vegas and you are reading this before you leave for your timeshare presentation, PRINT THIS OUT and take it with you. We have had long discussions with Brett and he is one of the only people we trust. HE WILL ASSIST YOU AND GIVE YOU DIRECTION. HE CAN EVEN GET ROBERT PAISOLA ON THE PHONE FROM INSIDE THE RESORT if you are needing additional direction.
5. There are HUNDREDS of Photos and LIVE AUDIO for you to listen to and watch. Hang in there, because now that we know that Goldman Sachs is involved, the game just got much bigger. There are many other issues going on inside the Consolidated Resorts Company that we will discuss, but the information will be closely guarded until the proper time.
My friends, this has been a VERY LONG day, and a visit to the Tahiti Village Resort is not merely a 2 hour event, but an ordeal. We will provide you with pricing, incentives, employee interviews, transcripts, Live Audio and Much More.
We are also going to contact Goldman Sachs about this investment and seek comment from not only Goldman, but the CEO of Consolidated Resorts, and The New Project Director Skip Kady. We are also in the process of presenting our evidence of DOUBLE DEEDING to the State of Nevada Department of Real Estate.
If you are having problems with Consolidated Resorts or Tahiti Village, watch the video at www.WesternCapitalVip.com and follow our steps as outlined. Also watch the VIP Video at www.WesternCapitalMD.com
Again, The ONLY PERSON that you should be talking to at this resort is Mr. Brett Olsen.
There is MUCH MUCH more to come, We just wanted to get this preliminary data to our International Audience ASAP.
For the TimeShareChronicles.com , this is Robert Paisola for CNN I Report, reporting LIVE from Las Vegas, Nevada on Consolidated Resorts and Tahiti Village. More Information will be broadcast on www.TahitiLawsuit.com
More To Come,
The Timeshare Chronicles
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Contact Lisa Hall