The Robert Paisola Live World News Feed

2/10/2008

Wyndham time-share...Harbour Lights in San Diego Scam- Robert Paisola Responds

From: Joanne

Mr. Paisola:
I purchased (and I use the term loosely) a Wyndham time-share...Harbour Lights in San Diego - I have two contracts from the "closing" with two different purchase prices - two different "discounts" etc....
Long story short - this was a mistake and I am trying to understand how I can possibly be free of this. The complication is the ~$32,000 balance. Considering everything I have spent to date - and quite honestly just wishing (needing) to be free of this monthly payment - are there any options available to me short default, foreclosure....significant credit damage....
Thanks in advance for your help...
PS - I am a graduate of the University of Utah 1985 - lived 12 years in your beautiful state of Utah - both Prove and Murray...
Really - would appreciate any and/or all help/advice that you might offer...

No comments: